Wednesday, April 25, 2018

PP390 Beautiful Blooms For You


I wanted to play some more with this wonderful set 
before it retires at end May.  I love to color the flower!
I used my Stampin Blends after I stamped the image
 in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I am using the new Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blend I received at Onstage
a few weeks back. The middle is the new in color called Pineapple Punch.
The leaves are in Old Olive.  I love Old olive but excited to get some more 
Stampin Blends in other greens soon.
I cut the flower with an oval die.  
I used the Lovely Lipstick base and a strip for my sentiment.
I added some pearls because I could!
I am also using a retiring embossing folder called Brick Wall.
I will probably keep mine because I love it so.

I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Head over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com to play along today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Blooms 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch,
Old Olive
Oval framelits dies, pearls, Brick Wall embossing folder





3 comments:

  1. Clean and pretty! I love this set too and am sorry to see it go. Like you, I'm pleased to see some new greens coming in too. A fitting farewell tribute to my favourite bloom, Windy. Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! Beautiful coloring on the bloom and loving the embossed brick wall! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the blends fun to color with? I love how they gave your flowers a rich, deep color! So pretty! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete