Sunday, April 8, 2018

Onstage Atlanta 2018 Swap Card Front


I made 30 of these card fronts for Onstage yesterday for general swapping.
I started with the Sweet Soiree DSP strip in Calypso Coral and layered it on
a piece of Whisper White run through the Big Shot with the Garden Trellis
embossing folder and layering on a Rich Razzleberry base.
I cut the tag from the matching dies Sweet Cake framelits dies.
I stamped the sentiment in Razzleberry and then started layering the 
flowers I stamped in Razzleberry, Coral, and Pool Party along with the 
leaves cut from Old Olive.
I finished it off with some 1/4" white organza ribbon bows!

I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cake Soiree
Ink:Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Soiree DSP, Whisper White,
Old Olive
Sweet Cake framelits dies, Garden Trellis embossing folder,
1/4" white organza ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment