Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Lighthouse Of Kindness


I had some pieces left over from my card class in March so I 
stamped the lighthouse scene on the white square and layered the 
Island Indigo behind.  I stamped the lighthouse in Crumb Cake and 
Indigo and the birds in Indigo as well as the sentiment. The sentiment is from the 
Waterfront set but the other stamps are from High Tide.
The water is Pool Party ink.  I stamped the base in Crumb Cake on same color
for texture plus added some burlap ribbon for the same reason.
Fast and easy!
Hope you have a relaxed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: High Tide, Waterfront
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Layering Square framelits dies,  Burlap ribbon 



No comments:

Post a Comment