Wednesday, April 18, 2018

God Is Love Thank Yous





I designed this card then made 40 of them for a friend to 
give as thank yous to volunteers at our Bible Study. 
I used lots of purple (my fav color) and these two purples are retiring!
I have a Elegant Eggplant base and then a layer of Wisteria Wonder
ran through with  the wonderful Basketweave embossing folder. 
I popped a Whisper White oval on then did some stampin and die cutting.
I stamped the cross and butterfly in Eggplant, the banner in Eggplant on Wisteria
and the floral spray in Lemon Lime Twist. All these were cut with the 
Cross Of Hope framelits dies. 
Inside, I stamped the sentiment and butterfly in Eggplant and 
the flower in Lemon lime Twist. 
I love how they turned out 
and hope those receiving them with love them, too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hold On To Hope
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, 
Elegant Eggplant
Layering Oval framelits dies, Cross Of Hope framelits dies,
Basketweave embossing folder




No comments:

Post a Comment