Saturday, April 21, 2018

FMS333 Amazing Daisy




I have hoarded (as usual) so much of these and other DSP
so i am trying to use lots up before it retires at end of May.
I started with this fun daisy print from the Delightful Daisy DSP
for my background and layered it on a Daffodil Delight card stock base.
I then added the white and Daffodil circles.  I punched out the two daisies
in Whisper White card stock with the Daisy punch and started my sponging.
I used Daffodil and Night of Navy lightly around the two flowers layered together.
I added the gold faceted gem in the middle for bling.  
I ran the Amazing die through with both Navy and Daffodil card stock
and decided to layered them together for the sentiment. 
I stamped the You from Thoughtful Banners set in Navy and snipped it out.
I love the yellow and navy together!

Hope you can play along over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight,
Delightful Daisy DSP
Layering Circles framelits dies, gold faceted gem, Daisy punch,
sponge daubers, Celebrate You thinlits dies





2 comments:

  1. Windy your daffodil card is so pretty, I think we are tend to hoard those pretty DSP. Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Make Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such pretty patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete