Sunday, April 15, 2018

FF0005 Special Day!




When I think of Earth Day, I think of animals, flowers, leaves,
I guess nature in general!
I started with the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP for the green and the leaves. 
I layered it on some white card stock and then a Pear Pizzazz base.
I stamped the dragonfly on Whisper white in Pear and then sponged some 
Perfect Plum on it. I layered a Plum dragonfly under it. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called Dragonfly Dreams 
in Plum and layered the white banner on a Plum banner.
I added a Pear enamel dot to finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com 

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Dragonfly Dreams
Paper: Whisper White, Pear pizzazz, 
Whole Lot of Lovely DSP, Perfect Plum
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum
Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies, banner punch-retired
Pear Pizzazz enamel dot


4 comments:

  1. Green AND Earth Day. Such a beautiful card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! This paper provides the perfect backdrop for the dragonfly! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your cards Windy! Thanks for joining us again this week at Festive Friday. Have you signed up to be earning points on our site? You earn points for entering up to three cards per challenge, plus more points when you are chosen as our Fave, and I believe you've won twice already. One of the prizes is Guest Designer, and we'd love to have you. Blessings, Beth :)

    ReplyDelete