Wednesday, April 4, 2018

FabFri134 Lift Your Spirirts




I know it is light but I did wash the background water color paper
with Soft Sky ink and my aqua painter.  It looks darker in person.
I then stamped the Night of Navy on the Powder Pink and 
So Saffron card stocks and cut them out with the matching dies.
I also stamped the clouds in Soft Sky on Whisper White
and used the matching dies to cut.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called Lift Me Up
in Night of Navy before layering on the Soft Sky card stock and then
the Night of Navy base.
I thought these colors went well together and glad I grabbed these balloons because 
I have not used them in forever.

Play along over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
this week and have fun with these colors, too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lift Me Up
Ink: Soft Sky and Night of Navy
Paper: water color paper, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, 
So Saffron, Powder Pink
Up & Away thinlits dies, aqua painter   









2 comments:

  1. Such a soft background for these sweet balloons. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Windy - love that color wash background! And the balloons are so sweet in the pastels! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete