Sunday, April 22, 2018

CTS268 Awesome Flamingo





I love this flamingo and glad it is carrying over.  
I did not stamp him perfectly and I am ok with that. 
He looks very fluffy!  
I thought of him as soon as i saw this sketch
 and I thought of the lighthouse in the High Tide set
 but the flamingo in more fun!
I used Basic Gray to stamp the outline of the bird and then 
the other two stamps in Flirty Flamingo and Powder Pink to color him.
I stamped the water in Soft Sky and the grass and foliage in Lemon Lime Twist.
After I stamped the sentiment in Flamingo ink, I added some of the clear 
epoxy dots to make the water look wet!
I layered with Basic Gray and Flamingo card stocks and 
placed them on a Basic Gray base.

Hope you can play along with the fun sketch over at 
casethissketch.blogpsot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fabulous Flamingo
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray, Soft Sky,
Powder pink, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Gray




2 comments:

  1. I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love that you used the flamingo for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete