Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CTS267 Birthday Greetings!




I have not played with this set in forever and have lots of the DSP.
So I started with the thick Whisper White base 
and a piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock before layering the 
cute dots from Birthday Memories DSP.
I added the 1/4" stitched edge ribbon in Pacific Point 
across before popping on my images.
I stamped on white the fox and the banner in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I used my Stampin Blends to color them and then stamped the sentiment
on the banner in in Pacific Point.
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com


Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Birthday Delivery
Ink: Pacific Point, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake,
Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist,
Birthday Memories DSP
Birthday Friends framelits dies, 1/4" stitched edge ribbon in Pacific Point




3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Great use of this sketch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card! Kids of all ages would love to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete