Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cottage Flowers


I saw something similar to this in my demo magazine
Stampin' Success.  I used a thic Whisper White base and 
layered a piece of Rich Razzleberry on after running through
the Big Shot with my Garden Trellis embossing folder.
I took a square of white and stamped the flowers from the
Cozy Cottage set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
  I then water colored the flowers with my water color pencils and my blender pen. 
After dry I sponged some Soft Sky around the flowers.
I used a piece of paper for the banner from the Coffee Break DSP pack.
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Day in Razzleberry on a piece of So Safrron.
I added a piece of So Saffron twine from a past lit in a small bow to finish it off.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Cozy Cottage, Beautiful Day
Ink: Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry,
Memento Tuxedo Black
water color pencils In Rich Razzleberry,
Old Olive ,Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry,
Coffee Break DSP, So Saffron
So Saffron twine, Triple Banner punch, 
Layering Square framelits dies, Garden Trellis embossing folder,
banner punch-retired





No comments:

Post a Comment