Friday, March 16, 2018

FMS328 A Beachy Smile




I thought for some reason about using my clear block to stamp 
when I saw this sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I inked my clear block C with Marina Mist ink and stamped 
on a piece of Very Vanilla. I added some sea grass from the High Tide set
in Sahara Sand ink. I then cut a wooden beach chair from the 
Wood Textures DSP using the Seasonal Layers thinlits dies.
I chose a sentiment from Colrful Seasons stamp set and used the Early
Espresso ink. I layered the background on a piece of Marina Mist.
Then placed it on a Early Espresso base.
I finished it off with some glitter enamel dots. 
I like the clean simple beachy feel.

Hope you can play along!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: High Tide, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wood Textures DSP,
Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Glitter enamel dots, Seasonal Layers thinlits dies







4 comments:

  1. Oh Windy I love how you used your clear block for a stamp! Looks terrific in the background behind the chair! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect scene! Great use of this sketch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use a clear block for this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a lovely little scene...that chair is so inviting. Clever way to use the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete