Friday, March 2, 2018

Blooms For You


The second class card for March uses the Flying Home set
with the pretty blooms to color.
I used my water color pencils and a blender pen to make this soft
and springy. The image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on a piece of Whisper White card stock cut with the Stitched Shapes dies. 
 I stamped in same ink the sentiment from Perennial Birthday.  
I thought it was perfect for this image. 
I layered these on a piece of Daffodil Delight ran through with 
the Layered Leaves emboss folder.
  I used some Bermuda Bay ribbon to look like it was hanging
perfect with a bow at the top.
I finished it off with a thick Whisper White base.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Flying Home, Perennial Birthday
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Watercolor pencils-Old Olive, Calypso Coral,
Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso
blender pen, Stitched Shapes framelits dies, 
Bermuda Bay mini chevron ribbon, Layered Leaves 
emboss folder, banner punch-retired

1 comment:

  1. They will have lots of fun with this! I love the colors you are working with. <3

    ReplyDelete