Wednesday, February 14, 2018

FF0001 Sending Lots Of Love




I choose to go with the sequins theme for this card;
 however, I did use a love theme, too.  
I started with the Powder Pink base and then a piece of same color for the background.
I ran the background card stock through the new Scattered Sequins emboss folder.
I then ran some Berry Burst 3/8" metallic edged ribbon around before adding
 the sentiment from Lots Of Love set stamped in Berry Burst on
a Whisper White oval. 
I used the lovely tutti frutti adhesive backed sequins in Berry Burst for more sequin bling.
I finished the card off with some Lemon Lime Twist leaves punched out.


I hope you can playalong with this fun new challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lots Of Love
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Powder Pink, Whisper White
Berry Burst 3/8" metallic edged ribbon, 
tutti frutti adhesive backed sequins, 
Layering Oval framelits dies,
Scattered Sequins emboss folder,
Leaf punch


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Windy! Love the colors you've chosen - the green leaves are a perfect pop to the pinks - and the addition of the sweet sequins. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Windy! I love the Powder Pink and Berry Burst color combination. Wow! Of course, the sequins are the perfect accent. Thank you for joining us at our first Festive Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Windy! Not a surprise, since I always love your cards!Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge! Hope you join us again in the future!
    Blessings,
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t forget that to earn Fest Points, you need an account on the challenge site. If you haven't already registered, just click on login/register anywhere on the challenge site to get started. https://festivefridaychallenge.com/
    Blessings,
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete