Sunday, January 21, 2018

TTTC031 Floral Heart Just For You!



I picked the first column for this challenge- Pink, Doily, Sequins.
Now doilies are not something I grab often
so I wanted to use it for this challenge but I needed to head 
over to my friend Peggy Noe's blog for inspiration--she is the queen of doilies! 
 Prettypapercards.com is Peggy's blog. 
This is also her created challenge this week
over at tictactoechallenge.com 
I stated with a piece of water color paper that I washed with 
Powder Pink and then I stamped on another 
piece of water color paper the floral heart from 
Heart Happiness set. 
I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and water colored it with 
my aqua painter in Berry Burst, Powder pink and Pear Pizzazz.
I cut it out with the Sweet and Sassy framelits dies. 
I cut a delicate white doily in half and placed on either side of the panel
layered with Powder Pink card stock and layered it all on a Berry Burst base.
I stamped the Just For You sentiment on Whisper White card stock 
from Sure Do Love You set in Berry Burst and cut it apart.
I added sequins from Fancy Frost(retired) and Metallic sequins packs
to finish it off. 

Play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Heart Happiness, Sure Do Love You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz,
Powder Pink
Paper: water color paper, Powder Pink,
Berry Burst, Whisper White
sequins, Sweet & Sassy framelits dies, 
delicate white doilies, aqua painter



3 comments:

  1. Windy, how do I subscribe to your blog, please.
    Mal, Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mal, I had no idea so i googles it and now have added a gadget at top right of my blog where you can enter an email address. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is absolutely beautiful! And, wonderful use of TWO doilies!! That floral heart is one of my favorites :-) Thanks for playing with doilies this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete