Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Magical Brusho Birthday


I used some water color paper and my Prussian Blue
Brusho Crystal Color to paint a water color background
for my magical mermaid.
I placed some crystals in a bowl and squeezed my 
aqua painter to mix some water with the color.
It really is intense color and and the crystals get places you do not see
and can make a mess.
I cut the background down and as I was thinking of what to 
stamp next to put with the background I created,
I remembered the mermaid I had stamped a few weeks ago
and then colored with my water color pencils 
for a project that went a different directions.
I popped her on the background and was happy right away.
I stamped the sentiment from the Magical Mermaid set 
in Bermuda Bay and place it on the background.
I decided to emboss my Bermuda Bay layer with
the 
Seaside emboss folder and then layer on a piece of thick Whisper
White for a base. Sweet card!

Hope you have a lovely and magical day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Magical Mermaid
Ink: water color pencils, Bermuda Bay,
Brusho Crystals Color in Prussian Blue.
Paper: Water color paper, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Water color pencils used-Calypso Coral for skin, Real Red for hair, Daffoldil
Delight for head band, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point for fins
aqua painter, Layering Circles dies, Seaside emboss folder   



No comments:

Post a Comment