Sunday, January 14, 2018

FMS319 Thank You Petal Passion




I love coloring this DSP from Petal Passion DSP pack.
I used several Stampin Blends markers for this blend job.
Love the roses in Calypso Coral and then I colored in Daffodil Delight, 
Pool Party, Bermuda Bay with Old Olive leaves.
All I had to do after the coloring was cut a little Pool Party
 for the sketch and a Calypso Coral base.
I stamped the Thank You sentiment from Petal Palette set
and cut it with the label die from the Petals & More thinlits dies.
Quick and easy but so much color!
Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge over at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Petal Palette
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White,
Petal Passion DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Bermuda Bay,
Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Petals & More thinlits dies 



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Windy! I love your colouring! Those markers worked amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Windy! You are amazing with those,blends!

    ReplyDelete