Thursday, January 11, 2018

Enjoy Today With Blended Birds


I stamped the birds with nest from Flying Home 
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored them
 with the Stampin Blends markers in
Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Ivory.
I cut it with the Stitched Shapes die in an Oval.
I layered the white base with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock
and then some Delightful Daisy DSP...love the leaves!  
I stamped the sentiment from Eastern Beauty in Memento Tuxedo Black
on the DSP then I added a strip of Crumb Cake plus 
a bit of Real Red 1/8" ribbon for a pop of red.

I hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Flying Home, Eastern Beauty   
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, 
Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Delightful Daisy DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake,
 Real Red 1/8" ribbon, Stitched Shapes framelits dies





No comments:

Post a Comment