Monday, January 22, 2018

CTS255 Beautiful Friend




I just got the new Beautiful Peacock set free with the SAB
promotion going on now thru March 31st.  
I decided I wanted to use the baby wipe technique when inking this one up.
It fell perfect for this sketch from casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I placed two baby wipes together in a clear case and then used several 
drops of re inker from Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi to use as an ink pad.
I stamped the feathers with my new ink pad and then the body 
in Elegant Eggplant. I used a circle die to cut it out.
I stamped the leave flourishes with the new ink pad on the background.
I stamped the sentiment from the set in the bottom in Eggplant.
I then layered the background on Wisteria Wonder and then an Eggplant base.
I placed an Eggplant strip along the bottom and then finished it 
off with rhinestones. 

Hope you can play along, too.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Peacock
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Layering Circles framelits dies, rhinestones, baby wipes 




1 comment: