Tuesday, January 16, 2018

CTS254 Happy Valentine's Day!




I sat and thought about the sketch for a long time.
I kept thinking floral but when I decided to think about other
shapes I then grabbed my new Heart Happiness set and went to town!
I love hearts...always have!  Love the new set called Heart Happiness
because it is all hearts and several sized plus prints. 
My favorite one is the striped water colored large one.
I used Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, and Rich Razzleberry inks. 
Added some gold foil hearts for bling.
I cut the label die in Powder Pink and stamped with the same color ink
with some background hearts. I layered the hearts on after placing on the 
Razzleberry card base.
I added the white 1/4" organza ribbon bow plus the sentiment
with the label die from Petals & More thinlits dies.
The sentiment is from a retired set called Good Greetings.
I kept it for this set because it had the sentiment in it.
I also love the script, too.

I hope you can play along with the sketch this week at
casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Heart Happiness and Good Greetings
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Powder ink, gold foil,
Whisper White
Ink: Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry,
Calypso Coral
Sweet & Sassy framelits dies, Lots of Labels framelits dies,
Lots of Love Box framelits dies, Petals & More thinlits dies,
Whisper White 1/4" organza ribbon



10 comments:

  1. Check Top Happy Valentines Wishes 2018 for Friends to celebrated this wonderful Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 10 Happy Valentines Messages 2018 are here, you can download best SMS of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Images 2018 of love we express our feelings on this day to giving wishes , cards, gifts and images are best part to express love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good post, I must say that, I'm very interested in your article wishes for valentine day. I will very happy if you can let me know more about your articles . I look forward to seeing your new articles every day.

    ReplyDelete