Thursday, January 4, 2018

Amazing You Brusho


Wow I like how this turned out! 
 A little yellow got in my blue at the top 
but I still like the effect!
I used a piece of water color paper and heat embossed
 the flower from Beautiful Day stamp set in white emboss powder.
I then dropped water into the petal pieces and sprinkled the 
Brusho Crystals from both the Yellow and Gamboge colors.
I used Moss Green for the small leave.
I let dry mos of the way and then blotted with a tissue since it was 
really wet. I then added a tiny bit of Prussian Blue
crystals to a clear block with some water. 
I lightly painted with my aqua painter the blur background. 
After it was dry, I layered it on a piece of Dapper Denim.
I cut out the Amazing in Denim and the You in Crushed Curry
with the Celebrate You thinlits dies you can now earn free
with a 100.00 purchase until the end of March.

Just another fun technique I have been playing with
and loving the Brusho Crystal Colors!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: VersaMark
Brusho-Prussian Blue, Gamboge, Yellow, Moss Green
Paper: Water color paper, Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry
White emboss powder, heat tool, aqua painter,
Celebrate You thinlits dies(SAB) 

No comments:

Post a Comment