Monday, January 8, 2018

Always Thinking Of You Petal Palette


More roses to color with my Stampin Blends!
This time I used the Calypso Coral and Old Olive to blend the 
roses and Pool Party for the bird.
I colored a few more of the flowers from the Petal Palette set
and cut them out-one with the die but the other by hand. 
I popped all that up on a piece of Whisper White embossed 
with the Softly Falling emboss folder. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Day set
and used a die from the Petals & More thinlits dies.  
The same dies were used for the detailed die in Pool Party under the sentiment.
I pulled some more Pool in with a card stock layer before placing 
on the Whisper White base.  So pretty with the Coral and Pool!

Thanks for stopping by and Have a lovely Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Petal Palette and Beautiful Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pool Party  
Paper-Pool Party, Whisper White
Petals & More thinlits dies, Softly Falling emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment