Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Petal Palette Card


I love the Petal Palette bundle.  I especially love that 
these flowers have a matching die!  I stamped them in 
Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with my 
Stampin' Blends in Pool Party and Old Olive. 
I layered them on a Whisper White oval
 I had already laying on my desk. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in black.
I used the new Petal Passion  DSP for the background.  
I love the black and white but it can be colored, too!
I placed some Pool Party card stock behind for the next layer 
and then the Basic Black base. 
This card was done in just a few minutes!
I will be playing lots with this bundle!
I hope you have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Petal Palette
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party Old Olive
Paper: Petal Passion DSP, Whisper White, 
Basic Black, Pool Party
Layering Oval framelits dies, 
Petals & More thinlits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment