Sunday, December 10, 2017

Just For You Mini Striped Gusseted Bags



I made these bags for my tags class last week to carry their creations home.
I took the flat mini gold striped treat bags and with a little cutting and scoring,
I turned them into a gusseted bag. 
Cut 1/8" off the bottom of the bag.
Score the bottom at 1" and then 3/4" on each side of bag. 
Cut up from the bottom at each score line to the 1" score line.  
Apply adhesive to your flaps and close the bottom.

I decorated the bag by making a tag and attaching with
the gold clip.
I cut a piece of Basic Black card stock at about 4 1/2" and then 
snipped a banner at the bottom. 
I layered it with Year of Cheer DSP and added some 
mini gold sequins.
I punched a piece of black with the Everyday Label punch
 and added some bling with rhinestones.
I heat embossed the Merry Little Labels sentiment in gold
and then punched with the same matching punch.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


  

No comments:

Post a Comment