Thursday, December 14, 2017

Every Little Kindness


I made this card as a thank you for a customer to go in the her new catalogs
I was mailing out this week.
I started with a Crumb Cake base
 and added some Quilted Christmas DSP on top.
I stamped a sentiment from a new set called Waterfront.
Love the sentiment and will probably use it a lot.
I used a retired 2 3/8" scallop circle punch with Lemon Lime Twist.
I put some fun ribbon behind plus some bling on the white circle to finish it off.
I
I hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Waterfront( available Jan 3rd 2018)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Quilted Christmas DSP, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White,
Crumb Cake
Quilted Christmas 1/4" ribbon, 2" circle punch, 
2 3/8" scallop circle punch, rhinestones




No comments:

Post a Comment