Saturday, December 30, 2017

Coral Rose With Thoughts & Prayers


I stamped this large rose last month and blended it 
with the Stampin Blends markers in Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry.
I hand cut it and cut off the leave on the right so could get around the white space
and then tuck it in a little to the rose. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same Rose Wonder stamp set.
I added some enamel shapes in Old Olive before placing it on the 
piece of Petal Garden DSP and a thick Whisper White base.
The layout was not so great 
but the focus is on the rose and sentiment anyway!

I hope you enjoy your last weekend of 2017!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rose Wonder
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Old Olive and Calypso Coral
Paper: Petal Garden DSP, thick Whisper White
enamel shapes in Old Olive






No comments:

Post a Comment