Friday, December 22, 2017

Best Birds With Brusho


I stamped the bird on thick Whisper White in Memento
Tuxedo Black and then blended with the Stampin Blends
with Calypso Coral. I then created a scene layering on the 
Gamboge Brusho Crystal Colour background. 
I sprinkled the powder on a piece of watercolor and then 
sprayed water on to watch the color emerge.
I love seeing the coral and yellow together. 
I cut the Wild Wasabi leaves and Calypso Coral detailed die
from the new Petals & More thinlits dies. I added some 
Burlap ribbon for more texture behind.
I layered it all on a base of Calypso Coral.
Hope you have a lovely Friday 
and thanks for stopping by!  
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Gambouge Brusho Crystal Colour
Stampin Blends markers-Calypso Coral
Paper: watercolor paper, Calypso Coral, 
Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White
Petals & More thinlits dies, Burlap ribbon, 
Birds & Blooms thinlits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment