Saturday, December 23, 2017

Always Thinking Of You With Brusho


When I did the Brusho Crystal Color in Prussian Blue 
on the water color paper, I immediately thought of the 
Weather Together set.
I sprinkled the blue powder on water color paper
and sprayed the paper with water.
I then stamped the umbrella on water color paper
and cut them out with the matching dies
Umbrella Weather framelits.
I colored them with the water color pencils in Real Red,
 Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray and used the 
aqua painter over the colors.
I added the sentiment from Beautiful Day
in Real Red on Whisper White.
I layered the background on Real Red and then thick
Whisper White card stock.
I think the blue is my favorite of the Brusho colors!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Christmas weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Weather Together, Beautiful Day
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Water color pencils, Brusho Crystal Color in Prussian Blue
Paper: water color paper, Real Red, thick Whisper White
Umbrella Weather framelits dies, aqua painter




No comments:

Post a Comment