Saturday, November 18, 2017

TTTC024 Autumn Greetings For My Dad




I decided to go down the first column with
Angled, Die Cut, Greeting.
I used the angled DSP from Painted Autumn...love those watercolored stripes!
I did much die cutting with the Lantern Builder framelits dies.
I also used the matching stamp set with the lovely sentiment or greeting!
I sent this off to my dad and step mom the day I made it for a Thanksgiving card.
I hope you can play along today over at
tictactoechallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely
and blessed weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Seasonal Lantern
Paper: Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry,
Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crushed Curry,
Tangerine Tango
Lantern Builder framelits dies, pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment