Tuesday, November 14, 2017

'Tis The Season


I really wanted to use this set for this sentiment! 
It is a two step with the words and the detailed inside.
I stamped the first in Memento Tuxedo Black and the inside sentiment
 in Cherry Cobbler. I stamped the deer in Cherry on the Merry Music DSP
for Jingle Bells (that is the song on the sheet).
I layered it on a piece of Basic Black card stock.
I also layered a silver foil snowflake behind. Love the texture 
with the Cable Knit 3D emboss folder. I layered it all on white and then a
Basic Black base.
For more bling, some silver sequins to finish this fifth card for November 
card classes off!   

Hope you have a amazing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Patterns
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black,
Merry Music DSP
foil snowflakes, Metallic-silver sequins, Cable Knit 3D emboss folder
Layering Oval framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment