Friday, November 10, 2017

Seasonal Lantern For Christmas


I wish I could take credit for designing this cute card 
with the Seasonal Lantern stamp set but 
I cased right out of my Stampin' Success magazine for SU! demos. 
This is the first card for November Christmas card classes.
I love the texture from the Quilt Top emboss folder with the white.
I also love the plaid from Christmas Around The World DSP. 
Cute sprigs poking from the side and a little burlap ribbon for more texture
behind makes it a lovely card. One of my guest for class wants 
to use the Happy Hanukkah sentiment for a friend and it will work great with 
this layout.
I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and two stepped for the colors
like crumb Cake on the lantern and Garden Green on the candle and leaves.
I did grab the bow die from Christmas Stockings thinlits dies and cut in Real Red.
All layered on a Crumb Cake base to finish up.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Seasonal Lantern
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green,
Christmas Around The World DSP
Ink: Garden Green, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Lantern Builder framelits dies, Burlap ribbon, 
banner punch-retired, Quilt Top emboss folder, pearl, 
Christmas Stockings thinlits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment