Wednesday, November 8, 2017

PP369 Christmas Cheer!



I decided I wanted to do something different 
with pines for this card when I saw the challenge.
I took the little pine branch from Merry Patterns and stamped it
in Garden Green around the white card stock
but then grabbed the Lemon Lime Twist and stamped those in between
to give a shadow look and fill in. I got my colors from the 
Quilted Christmas DSP after deciding the red plaid was going somewhere on the card.
I stamped the cup from Merry Cafe and the lid in Garden Greenink on Real red and 
Whisper White. I used the same ink to stamp into the middle cup cozy on 
Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
  All was cut with the matching Coffee Cups framelits dies.
I added some leaves to the cup in Garden Green and the sentiments are stamped 
in Real Red.
I like how it looked like a center piece when I placed the cup on it. 
Hope you can play along this week over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Merry Cafe, Coffee Cafe, Merry Patterns
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Quilted Christmas DSP, Whisper White,
Garden Green, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist
Coffee Cups framelits dies


2 comments:

  1. The pines make a great background for your Christmas cup. I like the addition of Lemon-Lime - it's a zingy colour! I think the plaid paper is an inspired addition - it gives a warm, rustic feel that goes so well with the cup of warm winter goodness. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use these pines, and I really like the two colors...I am getting used to Lemon Lime Twist a little more! Love the cup too! So happy that you shared this with us at the Paper Players and my Holiday Pines challenge!

    ReplyDelete