Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Just Add Ink 384 Thank You Daisy!




I love the colors in the inspirational photo!
I pulled out So Saffron, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy.
I used a piece of watercolor paper to do a quick wash 
of Navy and Bay for a background.
I stamped the flower from Daisy Delight with So Saffron on the same color 
card stock twice and punched them out with the matching Daisy punch.
I colored a little with the light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends marker
to shade in the center portion of the leaves.
I added a 1/2" circle of Bermuda Bay card stock to the center with a 
glitter enamel dot. 
I layered the water color paper onto a piece of So Saffron
card stock which I stamped the sentiments in Night of Navy.
All that was layered onto a of Bermuda Bay card base.
I hope you have a lovely day and can play along over at
just-add-ink.blogspot.com
for the inspirational challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Daisy Delight
Ink: Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay,So Saffron,
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends marker
Paper: So Saffron, water color paper,
Bermuda Bay
Daisy punch, 1/2" circle punch, Glitter enamel dot, aqua painter



3 comments:

  1. Ohh I really like your two toned background colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous use of our inspiration pic Windy. I love that background. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Windy! I love the effect of your two toned background on your softly coloured daisy. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete