Saturday, November 4, 2017

Joy With Ready For Chrsitmas


This is one of several cards I designed for the InkBig design team.
I stamped the background trees in Lemon Lime Twist on Whisper White.
I stamped the the middle tree in Emerald Envy on Whisper White
 and cut it out with the matching die.
I stamped the Joy In Cherry Cobbler from the sentiment in Sharing the Joy
 from the same set Ready For Christmas.
I stamped several of the ornaments in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored 
them with markers-Cherry Cobbler, Lemon Lime Twist and Crushed Curry.
I added some rhinestones I colored in Cherry as well for some bling.
I stamped the star and colored it with the Crushed Curry marker.
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net
  
Stamp set: Ready For Christmas
Paper: Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Ink: Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist,
Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black
Christmas Staircase thinlits dies, rhinestones, banner punch


No comments:

Post a Comment