Saturday, November 11, 2017

Joy To The World


I did another card like this a few weeks back
 and thought it would be great for my second card for November card classes.
I love the sentiment which was why I bought this set!
I started with cutting the oval in the Whisper White front 
and then layering a piece of Pool Party colored snow print
 from the Christmas Around the World DSP.
I stamped the santa/sleigh in Basic Gray as well as the sentiment and little stars.
I cut the houses from silver foil from the matching dies called 
Hometown Greetings edgelits dies. I layered it all on a piece 
of Thick Whisper White.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hearts Come Home
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Christmas Around the World DSP, Whisper White,
silver foil
Hometown Greeting edgelits dies, Layering Ovals framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment