Thursday, November 2, 2017

Good Tidings


I made this card at WCMD 2017 in Atlanta.  
It was one of the make and takes we did at 
the World Card Making  Day event last month in Atlanta.
It used  Good Tidings set stamped in Archival Basic Black over the top of 
a baby wipe technique.  I used three different greens-Old Olive,
Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist.  
I stamped the wipe in each ink and applied to the card stock.
 I went a little heavy on mine but really like the effect.
When I came home, I attached it along with some of the 
black vintage crochet trim. I placed some gold sequins for some bling.
Hope you are inspired...have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Good Tidings
Ink: OldOlive, Emerald Envy,
Lemon Lime Twist, Archival Black
Paper: Shimmery White, Basic Black,
Emerald Envy
gold sequins, Black Vintage crochet trim



No comments:

Post a Comment