Sunday, November 19, 2017

FMS313 Snowflake Blessings




When I saw this sketch, I envisioned snowflakes. Since I wanted my 
die cut snowflakes white, I used Soft Sky for a background and stamped
in that same color for the snowflakes in the Colorful Season set.
I used the dies from Seasonal Layers with thick Whisper White for my cut snowflakes.
I decided to use Night of Navy and a sentiment from the same stamp set
in the center.  Some rhinestones for bling finished it off. 
I hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
for this fun sketch.
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink: Soft Sky, Night of Navy
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, rhinestones



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Gorgeous snowflakes and the blues look fabulous together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete