Thursday, November 9, 2017

Doggy Treats For Christmas!


A cute doggy treat bag for InkBig Design Team 
with the Ready For Christmas set.  I stamped the tag
with the sentiment in Real Red on a Whisper White oval.
I layered a Basic Black scallop oval behind and added some black rhinestones. 
I tied the bag full of dog treats that my baby Roxy loves 
 with the 7/8" black and white striped ribbon and some Real Red
mini tinsel trim.  It was just calling for that cute weinner dg 
to show up!
I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him with 
Sahara Sand. I colored his sweater with Real red and Pool Party!
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

For an extra treat, here is my sweet puppy Roxy
who is actually 11 and a mini Boston Terrier

And here with my son Cole



Stamp set: Ready For Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real red,
Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Layering Oval framelits dies, black rhinestones, 
Christmas Staircase thinlits dies, 7/8" black and white striped ribbon,
Real Red mini tinsel trim, 6 x 8 cello bag



No comments:

Post a Comment