Saturday, October 7, 2017

World Card Making Day 2017 and Hello Baby Showers

Happy World Card Making Day 2017
I am in Atlanta at an event I have attended the last several years
with my fellow demos and Pretty Pals.
I will share more later but go make 
a card for someone special today!



Here is my second card for my friend and customer 
who asked me to make baby shower cards for her daughter.
This is the same Moon baby set but with different images and 
sentiments. I started with Pool Party for the base and top layer 
which I cut with the clouds from Up & Away thinlits dies.
I added one of those cut clouds on the project as well as a
 few I cut with silver glimmer paper.
 I water colored the umbrella in Smoky Slate and the baby 
with Pool Party and Blushing Bride.
Love the sentiments in this set and used two on the front this time.
I hope you have a wonderful World Card Making Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Moon Baby
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party, Blushing Bride,
Smoky Slate
Paper: silver glimmer paper, Whisper White,
Pool Party
Up & Away thinlits dies, aqua painter,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment