Saturday, October 28, 2017

TTTC021 Petal Garden Love





Well, I had to go purple since it is my fav color!
However, I was not in the mood for butterflies so
I grabbed some DSP I knew had both Fresh Fig and
Sweet Sugarplum and designed from there.
I went for the middle row across with purple, free and sequins.
I used the large sentiment from Lots of Love stamped in
fresh Fig and cut with the Layering Oval dies.
I layered it on a piece of  Petal Garden DSP and some
Fresh Fig finely woven ribbon.  I like the bit of Calypso Coral,
it makes it fells more fall..maybe?
I place it all a Fresh Fig base and added some retired sequins
 from the Fancy Frost sequin pack from last holiday catty in
Sweet Sugarplum.
Hope you can play along this week over at tictactoechallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Lots of Love
Ink: Fresh Fig
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Fig, Petal Garden DSP
Fancy Frost sequins (retired), Fresh Fig finely woven ribbon,
Layering Ovals framelits dies

2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of love for this card, Windy. Thanks for joining the TTTC again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, these colors are so pretty together! What a lovely card! Thank you for supporting us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete