Monday, October 23, 2017

TTTC020 Peace, Joy, Love




I played the first column down with Peace, Metallic Thread and White.
I decided on the Musical Season set for the peace sentiment and 
the Merry Music DSP for the white.  I stamped the drummer in Memento 
Tuxedo Black and cut him out with the matching die.
While looking through my basket of scraps to see if I had a black circle
already cut, I saw the discarded drummer I stamped in Smoky Slate 
on Smoky Slate but did not use. 
 I thought he needed to be a shadow for this card!
I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark on Basic Black and heat embossed 
it with white emboss powder.
I thoght I had silver thread but could not find it but just as well 
because I think it would not have shown up.
I used gold metallic thread behind the circle.
I layered the background DSP onto apiece of black and then 
thick Whisper White for the base.
I hope you can play along over at 
tictactoechallenge.com this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Musical Season
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate,
Merry Music DSP
Heat tool, white emboss powder, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Musical Instruments framelits dies, gold metallic thread




1 comment:

  1. Windy, I just love this little drummer boy! Such a sweet card. The music DSP is just perfect for the background! So happy you joined us at The Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete