Sunday, October 8, 2017

Special 3D For You



This is my 3D swap for WCMD 2017. I used the new 
mini pizza box from the holiday catalog. 
It comes white all over and I colored the outside purple-my fav color.
I first spritzed the box with my spritzer filled with 
rubbing alcohol and drops of Elegant Eggplant.  
But it came out really light so I then I grabbed my 
sponge brayer and rolled on the same ink. Worked really well.
I then layered a piece of the Year of Cheer specialty DSP and 
then 1/8" ribbon in both gold and silver. 
I layered two of the metallic foil snowflakes on top. 
It comes with 12 in gold and 12 in silver with the backs side in white which can be colored.
I added a gold faceted gem to the center.I wanted to add a tag tag but did not want to 
take away from the lovely foil snowflakes.
Inside is a Starbucks gift card to enjoy!

Hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Thanks for 
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net
    

No comments:

Post a Comment