Wednesday, October 25, 2017

PP367 Give Thanks




I went autumn with this sketch from 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I grabbed the Painted Autumn DSP and pilled colors from there.
I used a thick Very Vanilla base and added a 
piece of Cajun Craze embossed with the Layered Leaves 
3D emboss folder. I added the Painted Autumn DSP strip down on the side.
I stamped the sentiment from Labels to Love set which I cut with a circle die.
I added behind a stamp from the same set which matching the 
Everyday Label punch.  I the sentiment and the label in Cajun Craze.
The label on Soft Sky pulling the color from the DSP.
I a layered a Very Vanilla oval behind those.
I had some copper foil leaves cut on my desk from the 
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies so grabbed one and a cooper tim
bow also leftover.
It just needed something more so I took more Soft Sky card stock and 
the Patterned Pumpkins dies for the leaves/stems things (not sure what they are)
It added some burlap trim behind the oval as I layered it all on.
I really like all the texture on this card!
Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!  
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Labels to Love
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Soft Sky, Painted Autumn DSP, 
Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Layered Leaves 3D emboss folder, Patterened Punpkins 
thinlits dies, Layering Ovals framelits dies, burlap trim, 
copper trim, Seasonal Layers thinlits dies, Everyday Label punch,
1 1/2" circle punch


4 comments:

  1. I like the way you've layered up the sentiment and then added in that lovely autumn leaf with the burlap and copper. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I love this color combo, and the little cluster of embellishments adds so much texture and interest. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, so happy to see the Cajun Craze! I love that color! Your embossed background, the copper and burlap trim adds so much texture! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this....these are some of my favorite colors together! Just beautiful with that copper trim! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete