Friday, October 13, 2017

Merry Mistletoe


First card for October Christmas card class.
I love the reindeer in this set so I had to stamp three!
I added a rhinestone colored red to one nose!
The reindeer are stamped in Crumb Cake on Whisper White.
I added some of the Be Merry DSP to the bottom using the 
reindeer pattern. I added the Cherry Cobbler stitched ribbon around the 
middle then layered it all on a Garden Green base.
I really wanted to use this sentiment...love the size and font!
I stamped the sentiment on Cherry Cobbler and the accent at 
the bottom in Garden Garden.
Just a fun card!

Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Mistletoe
Ink: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Be Merry DSP, Whisper White, Garden Green,
Cherry Cobbler stitched ribbon, Layering Ovals, rhinestones

1 comment: