Thursday, October 26, 2017

GDP110 Be Merry




I decided on my stamp set first for this sketch 
over at global-design-project.com
I stamped the sentiment from Merry Little Labels
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the berries
 and the leaves with markers.
I cut it with the Stitched Shapes framelits dies
and same with the Cherry Cobbler one behind.
I layered prints from Be Merry DSP in the annual catalog on the 
thick Whisper White base...love then stripes! 
I added the Garden Green print panels and some 
Cherry Cobbler stitched ribbon and bow to finish it off.

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Little Labels
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Wisper White, Cherry Cobbler,
Be Merry DSP
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Cherry Cobbler 
stitched ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment