Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Deck The Halls In Bright Colors


I decided to not only go fancy on this card but use some 
non traditional colors.  Thought the bright green/yellow shade is 
being used more and more in Christmas decor!
I used Lemon Lime Twist(LLT)and Berry Burst- a color combo I really
love together. I used markers the do the sentiment
in the two colors.
It does not look very sharp but more water color and I like that.
I layered those squares together on a piece of Whisper White that I cut 
with the Card Front Builder thinlits. 
I layered some LLT behind to show through. I was crazy
and stamped the flowers and hand snipped them all out.
I finished it off with a Bitty Bow in LLT.
I already thought of who I will send this to for Christmas.

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping  by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carols Of Christmas
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist
Card Front Builder thinlits dies, Layering Squares framelit dies,
Bitty Bow in LLT 

No comments:

Post a Comment