Tuesday, September 19, 2017

TTTC015 Thankful Sunflowers II







I went with the middle row across-Floral, Yellow, Punch.
Floral and Yellow sunflowers (actually two yellows) and leaf punch. 

I did stamp the sunflowers and leaves on a piece 
of Very Vanilla and attached to a piece of Garden Green and then 
another piece of Very Vanilla for the base.  
Actually, a piece of thick Very Vanilla which is more sturdy.
The sunflowers are in Daffodil Delight then Crushed Curry on top.
I stamped the centers with Soft Suede and the the leaves with Garden Green.
I stamped the leaves punched out in Garden Green and Soft Suede on Very Vanilla.
I added them behind my sentiment and burlap ribbon.

Play it today: tictactoechallenge.com
Thanks for stopping by and  have a lovely Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight,
Crushed Curry
Paper: Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Burlap ribbon, Triple Banner punch, leaf punch

No comments:

Post a Comment