Friday, September 15, 2017

Thankful Sunflowers


I cased this card from Jenny Hall at jennystampsup.com
I loved the layout and the leaves behind.
This is my second card for classes next week.
I used the Layering Square dies for the Soft Suede scallop and the 
Very Vanilla square.
I stamped Daffodil Delight and Curry curry with Soft Suede for the flowers.
I added some leaves in Old Olive and stamped the sentiment from the same set
called Painted Harvest in Suede.
I added some Burlap ribbon on the thick Very Vanilla base
before layering the squares.  I stamped off once with the solid
leaf in the set and then full on with the same color Old Olive
for the detailed leaf.  I used the matching leaf punch.
Finished it off with some gold sequin.
 Might offer some of the mini gold sequin in class.  
Hope you enjoy your day and have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink:Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
leaf punch, gold sequins, Burlap ribbon,
Layering Squares framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment