Friday, September 1, 2017

FMS303 Eclectic Flower



Well, it took me a while to decide on a pattern 
from this awesome Naturally Eclectic DSP. 
Finally landed on the stripes which worked well for the sketch.
I add a strip of Whisper White that I stamped the background
image in Peekaboo Peach and the sentiment in Emerald Envy.
I stamped the flower in Peekaboo Peach and layered over with Emerald Envy.
I stamped the solid leaves in Lemon Lime Twist and the detailed leaves 
in Emerald Envy.  All cut out with matching dies.
I added a glitter enamel dot to the center of the flower 
and finished it off with a crinkled seam binding ribbon in 
Berry Burst.  I layered it all on a Berry Burst base.

I hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Friday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, 
Emerald Envy
Paper: Naturally Eclectic DSP, Whisper White, Berry Burst
Eclectic Layers framelits dies, Crinkled seam binding ribbon in 
Berry Burst, Glitter enamel dot, 





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection of elements on a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete