Wednesday, September 20, 2017

FabFri121 Thank You Deer!




I have designed from the sketch a thank you card 
for a special (male) friend.  
This is my first card with the Merry Patterns set 
which you can earn for free until the end of October 
with a 300.00 order. 
I started with the lovely Christmas Around the World DSP--love this plaid!
I saw gold in it so used gold emboss powder for my Merry Patterns deer.
I heat embossed the deer and snipped him out.
 Not a great fussy cut job but works.
I added him onto a white circle and then a gold foil scallop circle.
I looked through lots of thank you stamps and settles on this one 
and the matching punch.  This thank you 
sentiment is from Thoughtful Banners with a matching banner
stamp to the punch.  The punch is the Duet Banner punch.
All this was layered on a Basic Black base and I love how it turned out!

Hope you can play along this week with the sketch challenge over at
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 

Stamp sets: Merry Patterns, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Christmas Around the World DSP, Whisper White,
Basic Black, gold foil
gold emboss powder, heat tool, Layering Circle framelits dies,
Duet Banner punch




4 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! This is such a cute set - you've paired it beautifully with this DSP - I just ordered this myself for this plaid sheet, lol. Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crisp and clean masculine design! You used the sketch wonderfully! Your fussy cutting more than just "works"; I think it's great! Love the gold too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish!! Love the deer in gold with the plaid - so trendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Windy! The deer with the plaid is very traditional, would make a great masculine card for the festive season.

    ReplyDelete