Tuesday, August 22, 2017

PP358 Beachy Little Christmas





I was looking around at my stamps trying to decide
what to color in for the challenge.
I then saw this saw in corner of my eye and remembered
someone stamping it in gold or cooper and coloring in the ornaments.
The Beachy Little Christmas set will be in the new 2017 Holiday catalog
 available to order on Sept. 1st!
I decided to try by stamping the tree on a Whisper White
oval in VersaMark ink and then heat embossing in gold emboss powder.
I used my aqua painter to color the shells, seahorses and such.
I heat embossed the sentiment on Pool Party and since I had a half of a new foil
snowflakes laying there...I put it behind for more gold.  Snowflakes will also be
in the new 2017 Holiday catalog.
I hope you can play along today
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beachy Little Christmas
Ink: VersaMark, Pool Party, Sahara Sand,
Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach,
Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White
Foil Snowflakes, Gold emboss powder, heat tool,
Layering Oval framelits dies, aqua painter

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely set Windy and you've stuck to the CAS part of the challenge much better than I did! It does look really great embossed in gold and Pool Party is a great pairing with it. Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colors for a beachy Christmas--love how you colored those tiny little ornaments. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the added touches of pretty colours! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete